Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Getting Organized!

So for about the last 2 weeks I have been through several orientations and a ton of initial training. Ethics, contracts, technology, EVERYTHING. I finally had some extra time tonight to get all of this organized and the feeling is great! I also went through ORRA today and am officially a member of National Association of Realtors! 

 I spent the 4th in Ft. Lauderdale with Jen and her family. We had a great cookout and watched fireworks from Holly's small country that she calls a "house." I capped it off by watching hgtv and family feud on her movie theater.... 

 Loving my new career and field. I cannot express enough, if you are not doing what you love, start doing it. It took me nearly half a decade to do something for me and it feels amazing. Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are following your dreams. You seem so much happier. Now, find me a house like Holly's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go my man! I'm so proud! It takes a lot to roll the dice and change the course of your life. You're a total inspiration Adam. Good luck (not that you'll need it)!

    ReplyDelete